Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using the services offered by GoBuilders Netsoft Sdn Bhd (“GoLog“) or (“We”, “Us”, or “Our”), a company incorporated under the laws of Malaysia. These terms set forth the legally binding terms and conditions for your use of Our Services as contained in http://www.glogc.com (“Website”)
1. COMPENSATION OF YOUR GOODS
- We do not accept any return of your items and We do not replace any of your items. We will endeavour all reasonable care to ensure that Our Services conform to the standard delivery care of any delivery services in Malaysia.
- In case of any damages and theft of items, please inform GoLog within three (3) hours and take necessary steps, e.g. police report on the theft of items, GoLog will only be able to provide data of the GoLoger if it is required by Law.
- Please ensure that you have packaged and clearly marked any fragile or valuable in a manner adequate to withstand the risk of damage or deterioration while in transportation, loading and unloading. GoLog shall not be liable for any loss/damage to these goods arising out of or resulting from your failure to perform such obligations.
A “Cancellation Fee” which is RM5 of the agreed contractual fee will be applied in the following circumstances:
- If fifteen (15) minutes have elapsed since the User requested Service and has been accepted by the GoLoger, and then the User cancels the request, or
- The User requested Service and the GoLoger discovers and accepts, upon GoLoger arriving at requested pickup location, that the User Items are not eligible for the Services.
- For clarity, if, before fifteen (15) minutes upon GoLoger accepting the service request, the User cancels the request, no cancellation fee will apply.
- However, if the service paid was not fulfilled due to factors beyond GoLog’s control, we will offer an alternative or you will be entitled to a full refund of paid amount for that specific service.
- We will refund your purchase of Our Services and a credit will be applied to your original method of payment or any such manner as may be communicated to you.
3. DAMAGED GOODS
- GoLog will not be liable for any damage, loss or deterioration of goods. As User and GoLoger, you understand that it is on your sole discretion to use our Services and you are responsible for any damage of items. GoLoger will have the right to not accept the delivery request by stating the reason as “damaged parcel” and Users will have no right to force GoLoger to accept the delivery of this situation.
- GoLoger will examine any defects of your item prior to the loading of your items for transportation, hence we will not be liable for any unnoticed defect that is not informed by you.
- Please allow GoLoger to take a picture of the goods received and do inform the "Receiver" to sign off the goods received, with a picture of themselves accepting the items in good condition. Any items signed off will not be borned liable by GoLoger and GoLog.
4. DELIVERY OF GOODS
- We endeavor to adhere to stipulated delivery deadlines as indicated in Our Website. However, due to the hazards and peculiar features of Our Services, delivery deadlines will not be binding unless expressly agreed otherwise.
- Furthermore, actual charges may vary based on factors outside of the Company’s control, such as but not limited to weather and traffic conditions, store loading and wait times, customer special requests, and other unexpected barriers to loading or unloading that may or may not have been communicated to GoLog.
- GoLogers will send immediately the goods from the pick up location at the designated time. The delivery status and "Live Tracking" will be available to you once the GoLoger accepted the request.
- Our contractual obligations are subject to a case to case basis based on your request and additional charges may incur.
5. NO WAIVER
The failure to exercise or delay in exercising a right or remedy provided hereunder or by law does not constitute a waiver of the right or remedy or waiver of other rights or remedies.
6. GOVERNING LAW
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with Malaysian law and the parties irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Malaysian courts.
7. SPECIAL TERMS
These Terms and Conditions are not intended to nor shall create any rights, entitlements, claims or benefits enforceable by any person that is not a party to them. No person shall derive any benefit or have any right, entitlement or claim in relation to this Terms and Conditions.
8. CHANGES TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We reserve the right to update these Terms and Conditions at any time and any changes may be made without notice to you. We recommend you to read this Terms and Conditions periodically.
By continuing to access or use Our Services after those revisions or changes become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new Terms and Conditions, please stop using the Website and/or Our Services.
All of our rights are reserved.
Copyright © 2019 GOLOG. All rights reserved.