GoLog platform is to provide an express service to enable an individual or persons (“users”) who seeking delivery to specific destinations and real time fulfilment of an errand at a location to match with persons with capacity and ability to fulfil these tasks ("GoLoger").
The services as mentioned above shall collectively be defined as the "services". These terms shall act on your use of and participation as user or GoLoger in the GoLog platform.
FOR THE AVOIDANCE OF DOUBT, WE ARE A TECHNOLOGY COMPANY, NOT A TRANSPORTATION OR COURIER COMPANY AND WE DO NOT PROVIDE TRANSPORTATION OR COURIER SERVICES.
We do not employ the Service Providers and we are not responsible for any acts and/or omissions of the Service Providers. The Application is simply a means to ease the search of the Services. It is up to the Service Providers to offer the Services to you and it is up to you whether to accept their offers of Services.
1. GoLog terms and conditions as the following below, a society marketplace concept application and platform (“platform”) owned and operated by GoBuilders Netsoft Sdn. Bhd. (Company no.1232479-T), incorporated in Malaysia. By your sign up and/or usage of GoLog services, website and products, you are legally and automatically bound to these terms and conditions without conditions.
2. By virtue of your sign up and/or usage, you accept all terms and conditions of the GoLog platform. This means that you affirm your understanding of the terms and conditions of GoLog and are within full capacity to enter into transaction with GoLog and GoBuilders Netsoft Sdn Bhd for its services and/or products.
3. GoLog does not provide carrier, transportation or delivery services. It is up to the GoLog to decide whether or not to offer delivery services to a User on the GoLog platform and it is up to the GoLoger to decide whether or not to accept a delivery offer from User, contacted through the Glogc.com platform. Any decision to offer or accept delivery services once such User that is matched through the Glogc.com platform is a decision made solely between the user and GoLoger without liability or responsibility to Glogc.com and GoBuilders Netsoft Sdn. Bhd. Additionally, Glogc.com and GoBuilders Netsoft Sdn. Bhd. shall not be liable for the actions and transactions of the user and GoLoger and be treated as absolutely blameless at all times. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before signing up and using the services. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, please do not use or access the GoLog platform or sign up for any of the services provided on the platform. You may elect to read these terms and conditions again at any time after signing up and/or using our services.
4. These terms and conditions, and its updates are subject to the discretion of the GoLog management team at any time, notice thereof shall be posted on the GoLog platform as and when needed. You are bound by all amended terms or updates which become effective upon their posting on the Glogc.com.
GoLog is an online delivery service application that opens to all market. Anyone can register and log in through the apps choose to be driver or register as a customer to use the delivery or pick up services which this will be our products. Driver and rider can earn income through delivery and pick up services in the meantime users enjoy cheaper fare and fast services. It is similar like UBER but GoLog is rather a pick-up delivery service.
GoLog does not undertake these jobs nor does it employ individuals to complete jobs. Additionally GoLog does not supervise, direct or control the jobs a GoLoger accepts to which the GoLoger and User acknowledges.
Users of GoLog are subject to an extensive evaluate process when they register to be a GoLoger and during their use of the GoLog platform including but not limited to a verification of identity and a comprehensive criminal background check. Those seeking to register to be a GoLoger hereby consent to GoLog conducting these background checks as often as necessary in compliance with Malaysia’s state and federal laws.
By using GoLog website you acknowledge that a contract is formed when you agree the terms of a job with another user. As a User, you acknowledge that you offer an agreed financial sum as payment to the GoLoger for a job that you have assigned which may include reimbursement for costs taken-on by the GoLoger. As a GoLoger, you acknowledge that you will comply strictly with the User’s instructions in exchange for payment that you have agreed to, understanding that you will have to assume responsibility of your own costs and utilize your own method of transport in pursuit of completing the job.
Payment for jobs can be done through the payment service provider (as defined below). Both parties agree to notify GoLog of any disputes arising from the job at least (30) days before initiating any proceedings or action against the other party, utilizing GoLog as an intermediary and mediator to resolve aforementioned disputes.
Users of GoLog may not in any way utilize the online platform for any activity that:
1. Violates any state and federal law or government regulation in Malaysia
2. Violates any rules or regulations dictated by our payment service provider
3. Violates any rule or regulation stating the acceptable code of conduct enforced by GoLog on its GoLogers
4. Violates any rule or regulation by Visa, Mastercard or any Credit Card Network that is utilized by GoLog on its platform for payment use
5. Is fraudulent, deceptive, unfair or predatory
6. Causes or threatens reputational damage to GoLog or any Credit Card Network
7. Results in or creates significant risk of chargebacks, penalties, damages or other harm or liability
8. Involves any of the business categories which are age-restricted such as alcoholic beverage (exceptions apply if age is verified)
GoLog reserves the right to terminate or suspend your right to use the online platform in the event we believe that you have breached this Agreement by providing you with a written or email notice of such breach/termination/suspension that will be effective immediately upon issuance. If your right to use GoLog is terminated or suspended, this agreement will remain enforceable against you. You may terminate this agreement at any time by ceasing all use of the GoLog platform. All sections which by their nature should survive the expiration or termination of this agreement shall continue in full force and effect subsequent to and notwithstanding the expiration or termination of this agreement.
1. Our services at GoLog and through this platform are available only to, and may only be used by individuals of 18 years of age and above. By signing up and/or participating as a User or GoLoger, you represent and warrant that you meet this requirement. You also represent and warrant that you have the right, authority and full capacity to be a User or GoLoger.
2. Your information is any information you provide, publish or display ("publish") to the Glogc.com platform or send to other Users in the registration or in any public message area (including, but not limited to the feedback section) or through any email feature ("your information"). Your information will be stored on computers and in our business server. However, any personal information provided by you shall be collected, stored and retained by GoBuilders Netsoft Sdn. Bhd. in accordance of the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2010, a copy of the act is available for view at the library records of the Bar Council of Malaysia or online. By your sign up and/or usage of the services, you consent to us using your information to create a user account that will allow you to participate in the services.
3. By signing up in the Glogc.com platform and/or using the services, you agree that we may obtain personal information including and without limitation to your identification, contact details or points, driving record, references and/or credit information. You hereby authorize GoLog and GoBuilders Netsoft Sdn Bhd. to perform necessary background checks for its purposes, and further agrees to provide any necessary authorization to facilitate our access to necessary information for the purposes of the business of GoLog.
4. You are solely responsible for your information and your interactions with other people in the public, and we act only as a passive conduit for your online posting of your information. When you use the GoLog platform, you agree to provide accurate, current and complete information as prompted by our registration form and to maintain and timely update your information to keep it accurate, current and complete at all times during the term of the agreement. You also agree that GoBuilders Netsoft Sdn Bhd, participants in the GoLog platform and the public may rely on your information as accurate, current and complete. You acknowledge that if your information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete in any respect, we have the right to terminate this your use of the services without notice to you.
5. You are allowed to one GoLog account on the GoLog platform or authority over one GoLog account thereon. You are also responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any password provided by you or GoLog for accessing the services. Additionally, you are solely and fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account.
6. GoLog represents that it has no control over the use of its GoLoger or user's account at all times and expressly disclaims any or all liability derived therefrom. Should you suspect that any unauthorized party may be using your password or account or you suspect any other breach of security, you must contact the GoLog administrators immediately. GoLog and GoBuilders Netsoft Sdn Bhd. reserves the right to take any legal action against you for misrepresentation for any loss or damage suffered as a result of any misuse or abuse of your account.
7. GoLog tries its best to protect the privacy of data exchange in the GoLog platform from misrepresentation, third party abuse or internal hacking but shall not be liable or claims no admission to liability in the event of any damage or loss occurs to the user or GoLoger. All data exchange outside the GoLog platform between the user and GoLoger is strictly at the risk of the user and GoLoger.
8. By using the Glogc.com plaform and the services, you as the User, represents, warrants and agrees that:
a. the User had made all necessary checks before posting tasks on the Glogc.com platform;
b. the User will obey all local laws related to the matters set forth herein, and will be solely responsible for any violations of such local laws including being involved in any criminal, drug or unlawful activities;
c. the User is solely responsible and shall indemnify all claimants including GoBuilders Netsoft Sdn. Bhd. and its representatives against any misconduct, abuse, misrepresentation or wrongful allegation regarding or involving Glogc.com, the Glogc.com platform in the posting of the User up to the delivery of tasks mentioned in the User for the User at all times;
d. the User shall not treat, name or hold Glogc.com or GoBuilders Netsoft Sdn. Bhd. responsible for any misconduct, abuse, misrepresentation or wrongful allegation regarding or involving Glogc.com, the Glogc.com platform by the GoLoger; and
e. the User makes and will make all necessary declarations on the Glogc.com platform or if asked from time to time by GoBuilders Netsoft Sdn. Bhd. about restricted activities.
9. By using the Glogc.com platform and the services, the GoLoger however represents, warrants and agrees that:
a. the GoLoger makes and will make all necessary declarations on the Glogc.com platform or if asked from time to time by GoBuilders Netsoft Sdn. Bhd. about restricted activities;
b. the GoLoger possesses a valid driver’s license and is authorized to operate a third party insured motor vehicle (“vehicle”) and has all appropriate licenses, approvals and authority to provide delivery to third parties in all jurisdictions in which such GoLoger uses the services;
c. the GoLoger owns or has the legal right to operate the vehicle when making delivery tasks as per the User and that such vehicle is in good operating condition including meeting the Malaysian vehicle safety standards in accordance with the Malaysian law;
d. the GoLoger’s vehicle has a valid policy copy of third party liability insurance for the operation of such GoLoger’s vehicle to cover any anticipated losses related to such GoLoger’s provision of deliveries to Users;
e. the GoLoger will be responsible for any and all damages, loss and harm which results from the operation of the vehicle of the GoLoger including, but not limited to, personal injuries, death and property damages and absolutely indemnifies GoBuilders Netsoft Sdn. Bhd. if damages, loss and harm occurs to it and Glogc.com;
f. the GoLoger will be solely responsible for its own health and safety during the delivery of tasks accepted;
g. the GoLoger will obey all local laws related to the matters set forth herein, and will be solely responsible for any violations of such local laws;
h. the GoLoger is solely responsible and shall indemnify all claimants including GoBuilders Netsoft Sdn. Bhd. and its representatives against any misconduct, abuse, misrepresentation or wrongful allegation regarding or involving Glogc.com, the Glogc.com platform in the discharge of its delivery or the services for the User at all times;
i. the GoLoger shall not treat, name or hold Glogc.com or GoBuilders Netsoft Sdn. Bhd. responsible for any misconduct, abuse, misrepresentation or wrongful allegation regarding or involving Glogc.com, the Glogc.com platform by the User or User.
1. All GoLogers are independent contractors of GoBuilders Netsoft Sdn. Bhd. only.
2. GoLoger's relationship through the Glogc.com platform and with GoBuilders Netsoft Sdn. Bhd. shall be treated as neither a partner nor an employee of GoBuilders Netsoft Sdn. Bhd. GoLoger shall be responsible for all taxes in respect of fees and monies and his own social security contributions and the GoLoger undertakes to compensate GoBuilders Netsoft Sdn. Bhd. in full on demand for any liability it and its representatives suffer if the Malaysian Inland Revenue Board or other relevant government department treats the GoLoger in this case as an employee for the purposes of taxation and/or social security.
3. By being a GoLoger, GoBuilders Netsoft Sdn. Bhd. is entitled to submit any necessary information and document collected to the Malaysian Inland Revenue Board or any other government department without needing a court order for the purposes of resolving any issue faced in respect to the GoLoger.
1. As a User, you agree to assume full liability for the payment of the delivery fee to the assigned GoLoger. Glogc.com and GoBuilders Netsoft Sdn. Bhd. shall not be held liable for any event of default on behalf of the User or the GoLoger. Events of default include but are not limited to non-payment delivery fee to GoLoger and non-delivery of goods posted on the User to the User. Glogc.com receives a matching fee (“GoLog fee”) for each successful post that matches a User to a GoLoger. A post is deemed successful once a GoLoger accepts a delivery request from User. In the event of non-payment by the User for whatever reason, GoBuilders Netsoft Sdn. Bhd. shall be entitled to claim back the matching fee from the User, a fine to you by GoBuilders Netsoft Sdn. Bhd. may automatically imposed.
2. A matching fee will be deducted from the User’s prepaid credits on the Glogc.com platform (Log Points, or LP) after a User and GoLoger are successfully matched and completion of request. Credits can be purchased on Glogc.com using authorized credit cards, internet banking, and through any other payment means offered at the discretion of Glogc.com. All matching fee charges, prepaid credits and tips are non-refundable. The Glogc.com platform and GoBuilders Netsoft Sdn. Bhd. operates a no refund policy which shall apply at all times regardless of:
a. a User’s decision to terminate usage of Glogc.com;
b. our decision to terminate a User’s usage;
c. disruption caused to our services either planned, accidental or intentional; or
d. Any other reason whatsoever.
3. Glogc.com, at its sole discretion, may make available promotional offers with different features at any time and tips may be impacted if you are a preferred partner of the Glogc.com platform and/or have a Glogc.com preferred partner account with GoBuilders Netsoft Sdn. Bhd. These promotional offers, unless made to you, shall have no bearing whatsoever on your offer or contract. Glogc.com may change its matching fee as we deem necessary for our business. We encourage you to check the Glogc.com platform and its contents periodically if you are interested in keeping abreast of the rate of our matching fee.
4. In the event that a User cancels a delivery request on the Glogc.com platform after a GoLoger has arrived in the pick-up location for more than 5 minutes. The User agrees to pay a “cancellation fee” equivalent to RM5.00 to the GoLoger.
5. GoLoger are not responsible and will not provide any manpower to load and unload any items to and from their vehicles, any help needed from the GoLoger will be on individual deals or at good faith of the personnel. GoLog is not responsible for any damage done by GoLoger or User during any loading and unloading activities.
1. You agree that you will use the services in a manner consistent with any and all applicable laws and regulatons. We reserve the right, but are not obligated to investigate, inform the other users in the Glogc.com regarding you and terminate your participation in the Glogc.com platform if you have misused the Glogc.com platform or the services, or behaved in a way which could be regarded as inappropriate or whose conduct is unlawful or illegal.
2. With respect to your participation on the Glogc.com platform or through the services, you agree that you will not:
a. impersonate any person or entity;
b. "stalk" or otherwise harass any person;
c. express or imply that any statements you make are endorsed by us, without our specific prior written consent;
d. use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, "data mine", or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the services or its contents;
e. publish, distribute or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior consent of the owner of such proprietary rights;
f. remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in the service;
g. interfere with or disrupt the services or the Glogc.com platform or the servers or networks connected to the services or the Glogc.com platform;
h. post, email or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
i. forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any information transmitted through the service;
j. "frame" or "mirror" any part of the service, without our prior written authorization or use meta tags or code or other devices containing any reference to us or the services or the Glogc.com platform in order to direct any person to any other website for any purpose; or
k. modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decipher, decompile or otherwise disassemble any portion of the services or any software used on or for the services or cause others to do so.
3. You further agree that your information and your interactions with GoBuilders Netsoft Sdn. Bhd, on or through the Glogc.com platform shall not:
a. be false, inaccurate or misleading (directly or by omission or failure to update information);
b. Infringe any third party's rights, including but not limited to: intellectual property rights, copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy;
c. violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation or do anything that becomes a restricted activity as per this terms of service;
d. be anything expressly or impliedly defamatory, trade libellous, abusive, obscene, profane, offensive, sexually oriented, threatening, harassing, racially offensive or illegal material;
e. contain any offensive anatomical or sexual references, or offensive sexually suggestive or connotative language;
f. contain any viruses, trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
g. create liability for us or cause us to become subject to regulation as a delivery carrier or provider of courier service; or
h. link directly or indirectly to any other websites.
i. allow any transfer, use, or sell your Glogc.com account and/or id to any another party.
j. cause or allow to cause any infringement of policies, terms of service, terms and conditions and written agreements of the Glogc.com and GoBuilders Netsoft Sdn. Bhd.
We reserve the right, but we have no obligation, to reject or take action against any User or GoLoger that does not comply with these prohibitions.
1. Partners, clients, customers, Users or GoLogers of the Glogc.com platform may be expected to pay in advance for the services vide the Glogc.com platform. In the event that neither applies, advance future payments shall be completed by the Users vide the designated method as prescribed in the Glogc.com or GoBuilders Netsoft Sdn. Bhd. invoices.
2. All other invoices issued through the Glogc.com platform or by GoBuilders Netsoft Sdn. Bhd. must be paid within 14 days of the date of invoice unless otherwise agreed in writing by the GoBuilders Netsoft Sdn. Bhd. In the event of late payment, a late payment interest shall be automatically levied on the amount outstanding before and after judgement at the rate of 8% of the total invoice sum and shall be in force from the due date until the date of payment. In addition, invoices unpaid for more than 30 days after the invoice date will incur an automatic penalty surcharge of 10% of the outstanding amount (including the compounding interest).
3. If any amount of an invoice is disputed then the recipient shall inform Glogc.com or GoBuilders Netsoft Sdn. Bhd. in writing of the grounds for such dispute within 7days of delivery of the goods, failing which acceptance is deemed by the issuer.
4. Glogc.com and/or GoBuilders Netsoft Sdn. Bhd. reserves the right to increase a quoted fee in the event that its GoLoger, User, partner, customer or client requests a variation to the work agreed without any waiver to these terms and conditions.
Users of the Glogc.com platform acknowledge that Glogc.com is not party to any contracts for the jobs completed. Payment for the jobs is made directly from the User to the GoLoger and not by Glogc.com
By using Glogc.com you will be required to provide your bank account details and credit/debit card to Glogc.com and to the Payment Service Provider utilized by Glogc.com.
By agreeing to use Glogc.com and not utilizing cash-on-hand payment, you agree to make online payments through Glogc.com’s payment service provider Molpay and thereby agree to their terms of service. (https://www.molpay.com/v3/terms-of-services)
1. Payment Terms
1.1 This constitutes a legal agreement between you and GoBuilders Netsoft Sdn. Bhd, governing your access to and use of our Services as a paying customer.
2. Changes of Terms
2.1 We may amend the Payment Terms from time to time in our sole discretion without notice or liability to you. It is your responsibility to review these Payment Terms periodically. By continuing to use the Services following such amendments to the Payment Terms, you agree to be bound by such amendments. If you do not agree to the Payment Terms, now or at any time, please do not use the Site, Applications, Subscription Plans, or any of the Paid Services.
3. Minimum Requirements
4. GoLog Commission Terms
1. By acting as a verified GoLoger, you authorise GoBuilders Netsoft Sdn. Bhd to charge the applicable fees, referred to as “GoLog Fee” to your designated billing payment method.
2. When a Gologer finishes a job, Users will be charged immediately based on distance sent
3. You agree to abide by the terms and conditions of our payment collections partner. Our payments collections partner is MolPay (https://www.molpay.com/v3/terms-of-services)
4. If your account has a due amount, you must settle the balance owed within 7 days through our payments collections partner, failing which, Glogc.com at its absolute discretion has the right to suspend your account until such time as payment is made.
5. Account balances can be set off by incentives or admin tips
6. Glogc.com has full discretion in investigating and deeming fraudulent transactions, by which Glogc.com has the ability to suspend your account.
7. As a GoLoger, you agree to pay GoLog a commission for matching you with a job. This commission will be 25% of the quantum of the ti li (e.g. Total tip of job is RM10, GoLog Fee is RM2.50)
8. In the event GST or any other ancillary charges are required to be added to the commission, GoLog has the right at its absolute discretion to revise the rate of commission to accommodate this.
From time to time we may offer incentives for our GoLogers. Glogc.com has full rights to determine the incentives as and when and may change them at any point in time. Glogc.com can deem any sort of misinformation provided, abuse or misuse of the platform; if so, Glogc.com has full rights to suspend and take actions against the GoLoger or User. If the GoLoger has received any complaints, strikes, or reports that go against standard policy as stipulated in the verification session, Glogc.com reserves the right to not provide the incentive. Upon any dispute on the incentive between Glogc.com and GoLoger, GoLog has the final decision on whether the GoLoger qualifies for the incentive.
4.3 Fair usage:
1. Glogc.com has the right to withhold payment due to any GoLoger for any suspected fraudulent or phantom jobs. Investigation will take place and Glogc.com has the final decision on whether the payment should be withheld permanently or not. If Glogc.com or its officers conclude from investigation that cheating has occurred, GoLog has the right to refuse payment to GoLoger.
3. A refund will be granted upon the discretion of the company. Refunds will be determined based on investigation, information submitted by users and after the company has concluded that the charge for payment should be cancelled and the funds must be refunded to the user. Situations where this will be allowed is when the payment charge for GoLog commission should not take place because the job was in fact not completed. Completion definition is when the user paid for a service done by a GoLoger in the platform and community of GoLog.
5. Price Adjustments
5.1 We may increase the commission payable at any point in time. If you continue to use Glogc.com, you shall be deemed to have accepted the new cost for that renewal term and any subsequent renewal terms.
6. Accessing Our Services
6.1 We make every effort to ensure that our Services are always available, but we cannot guarantee that Services will not be uninterrupted. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our Services are unavailable at any time or for any period.
6.2 You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our Services. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our Services through your internet connection are aware of these Payment Terms and other applicable terms and conditions, and that they comply with them.
1. All GoLogers are responsible to obtain their insurance or protection against risk and shall not hold Glogc.com and/or GoBuilders Netsoft Sdn. Bhd. liable or responsible for damage or loss suffered. However, Glogc.com and/or GoBuilders Netsoft Sdn. Bhd. reserves the right to recover compensation or claim indemnity against the User and/or GoLoger for direct or indirect damage or loss suffered.
2. 2. Glogc.com, we do not procure insurance for, nor are we responsible for instances of personal loss or injury, and property loss or damage experienced during your participation with Glogc.com or its platform. We do not actively procure insurance for items delivered as part of any delivery service offered by GoLoger to the User over its User. User need to opt in insurance for the items at a minimal charge payable to Glogc.com for protection coverage on loss and damaged items.
3. To protect the smooth operations of the Glogc.com platform, GoBuilders Netsoft Sdn. Bhd. is insured against risk and loss directly caused by Glogc.com employees and GoBuilders Netsoft Sdn. Bhd.
1. As part of the functionality of the Glogc.com platform, you may be able to login through online accounts you may have with third party service providers (each such account, a “third party account”) by either providing your third party account login information through the Glogc.com platform; or allowing Glogc.com to access your third party account, as is permitted under the applicable terms and conditions that govern your use of each third party account.
2. You represent that the Glogc.com platform is entitled to disclose your information in the Glogc.com platform, social media and its networking sites, without breach by you of any of the terms and conditions that govern your use of the applicable third party account and without obligating Glogc.com to pay any fees or making Glogc.com subject to any usage limitations imposed by such third party service providers. By granting Glogc.com access to any third party accounts, you understand that Glogc.com may access, make available and store (if applicable) any content that you have provided to and stored in your third party account (the “social networking site/sns content”) so that it is available on and through the Glogc.com platform via your account, including without limitation any friend, contacts or following/followed lists, and Glogc.com may submit and receive additional information to your third party account as indicated herein.
1. E-mail communications and text messages sent from or through the Glogc.com platform or GoBuilders Netsoft Sdn. Bhd. are designed to make your Glogc.com experience more efficient. By becoming a User, you specifically agree to accept and consent to receiving e-mail communications and text messages initiated from us or through us, which include, without limitation: message notification e-mails, e-mails or text messages informing you about potential available GoLogers or Users and e-mails informing you of promotions we run and emails informing you of new and existing features we provide. Standard text messaging charges applied by your cell phone carrier will apply to text messages we send. If you change your mobile phone service provider, the notification service may be deactivated for your phone number and you may need to re-enroll in the notification service. Glogc.com reserves the right to cancel the notification service at any time. If you do not wish to receive any of our e-mail communications or text messages, please do not use the services or sign up in the Glogc.com platform.
1. Location data provided by the Glogc.com platform is for basic location purposes only and is not intended to be relied upon in situations where precise location information is needed or where erroneous, inaccurate or incomplete location data may lead to death, personal injury, property or environmental damage. Neither Glogc.com, nor any of its content providers, guarantees the availability, accuracy, completeness, reliability, or timeliness of location data displayed by the services. Any of your information, including geo-locational data, you upload, provide, or post on the Glogc.com platform may be accessible to certain spaces in the Glogc.com platform. We cannot verify or guarantee the accuracy of the information a User provides us on the Glogc.com platform, and we do not control the information provided by other Users that is made available through our system. Therefore, Glogc.com cannot and does not confirm each User's purported identity. You may find other User's information to be offensive, harmful, inaccurate, or deceptive. Please use caution and common sense when using the Glogc.com platform. Please note that there are also risks of dealing with underage persons or people acting under false pretense. By using the Glogc.com platform, you agree to accept such risks and Glogc.com is not responsible for the acts or omissions of others on the Glogc.com platform. In order to help you evaluate with whom you are dealing, Glogc.com can link to a User's facebook.com profile if they supply us with their facebook.com account information.
1. GoBuilders Netsoft Sdn. Bhd. owns and retains ownership of the Glogc.com platform, and all intellectual property therein. Contingent upon your compliance with the terms and conditions of this agreement, Glogc.com hereby grants to you a limited, non-transferable, non-exclusive, non-assignable, revocable license to use the Glogc.com platform on any desktop or mobile device that you own or control and as permitted by these terms and conditions of service. This license does not allow you to use the Glogc.com platform on any mobile device that you do not own or control, and you may not distribute or make the Glogc.com platform available over a network where it could be used by multiple devices at the same time. You may not rent, lease, lend, sell, redistribute or sublicense the Glogc.com platform. You may not copy (except as expressly permitted by this license and the usage rules), decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, attempt to derive the source code of, modify, or create derivative works of the Glogc.com platform, any updates, or any part thereof (except as and only to the extent any foregoing restriction is prohibited by applicable law). Any attempt to do so is a violation of the rights of Glogc.com and its licensors. If you breach this restriction, you may be subject to prosecution and damages. The terms of the license will govern any upgrades provided by Glogc.com that replace and/or supplement the Glogc.com platform, unless such upgrade is accompanied by a separate license in which case the terms of that license will govern.
3. GoBuilders Netsoft Sdn. Bhd. and the Glogc.com platform respect the intellectual property of others, and expects Users to do the same. If you believe, in good faith, that any materials on the services infringe upon your copyrights, please send the following information to Glogc.com vide the Glogc.com platform:
a. a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, including specific location on the services where the material you claim is infringed is located. Include enough information to allow Glogc.com to locate the material, and explain why you think an infringement has taken place;
b. a description of the location where the original or an authorized copy of the copyrighted work exists – for example, the url (internet address) where it is posted or the name of the book in which it has been published;
c. your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
d. a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
e. a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate, and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf; and
f. an electronic or physical signature of the owner of the copyright or the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest.
1. Except as explicitly stated otherwise, any notices to Glogc.com shall be given by certified mail, postage prepaid and return receipt requested to:
GOBUILDERS NETSOFT SDN BHD.
SUITE 8.01, LEVEL 8, MENARA IGB
MID VALLEY CITY
LINGKARAN SYED PUTRA
59200 KUALA LUMPUR
2. Additionally, any notices to you shall be provided to you through the Glogc.com platform or given to you via the email address you provide to Glogc.com during the registration process. In such case, notice shall be deemed given 3 days after the date that the email was sent. Notice shall be deemed given 24 hours after email is sent, unless the sending party is notified that the email address is invalid. Alternatively, we may give you notice by certified mail, postage prepaid and return receipt requested, to the address provided to Glogc.com during the registration process. In such case, notice shall be deemed given 3 days after the date of mailing.
3. To resolve a complaint regarding the service, you should first contact our customer service department by email at [email protected] If our customer service department is not able to resolve your complaint within 60 days from the date of the filing, you may write to us officially on the matter at the address above, failing a response within 14 days thereof, file a complaint with the Tribunal For Consumer Complaints Of Malaysia as stipulated in the Consumer Protection Act 1999.
1. Without limiting other remedies, we may terminate your participation, remove your information, warn our community of your actions, issue a warning, and refuse to provide our services to you if:
a. you breach this agreement or the documents it incorporates by reference;
b. we are unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide to us;
c. we believe that your actions may cause financial loss or legal liability for you, our Users or us, or subject Glogc.com or you or any other User to regulation by any state or local government or regulatory agency; or
d. if we suspect that you have engaged in fraudulent activity in connection with the Glogc.com platform or the services.
2. You will defend, indemnify, and hold us and our officers, directors, employees, agents and any third parties harmless for any losses, costs, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees) relating to or arising out of your use of the service, including:
a. your breach of this agreement or the documents it incorporates by reference;
b. your violation of any law or the rights of a third party, including, without limitation, GoLogers, Users, Users, other motorists, and pedestrians, as a result of your own interaction with such third party,
c. any allegation that any materials that you submit to us or transmit to the services or to us infringe or otherwise violate the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property or other rights of any third party;
d. your ownership, use or operation of a motor vehicle or passenger vehicle, including your provision of deliveries to Users; and/or
e. any other activities in connection with the services. This indemnity shall be applicable without regard to the negligence of any party, including any indemnified person.
1. Opinions, advice, statements, offers, or other information or content made available through the services, but not directly by us, are those of their respective authors, and should not necessarily be relied upon. Such authors are solely responsible for such content. We do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information on the services and neither do we adopt nor endorse nor are we responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice, or statement made by parties other than us. Under no circumstances will we be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from anyone's reliance on information or other content posted on the services, or transmitted to Users. We reserve the right, but we have no obligation, to monitor the materials posted in the public areas of the services. Notwithstanding this right, you remain solely responsible for the content of the photos, profiles (including your name, image, and likeness), messages, notes, text, information, music, video, advertisements, listings, and other content (the "content") that you post in the public areas of the services and in your private e-mail messages. We shall have the right to remove any such material that in our sole opinion violates, or is alleged to violate, the law or this agreement or which might be offensive, illegal, or that might violate the rights, harm, or threaten the safety of Users or others. E-mails sent between you and other Users that are not readily accessible to the general public will be treated by us as private to the extent required by applicable law.
2. The Glogc.com platform contains (or you may be sent through the Glogc.com platform or the services) links to other web sites ("third party sites") as well as articles, photographs, text, graphics, pictures, designs, music, sound, video, information, applications, software and other content or items belonging to or originating from third parties (the "third party applications, software or content"). Such third party sites and third party applications, software or content are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy, appropriateness, or completeness by us, and we are not responsible for any third party sites accessed through the Glogc.com platform or any third party applications, software or content posted on, available through or installed from the Glogc.com platform, including the content, accuracy, offensiveness, opinions, reliability, privacy practices or other policies of or contained in the third party sites or the third party applications, software or content. Inclusion of, linking to or permitting the use or installation of any third party site or any third party applications, software or content does not imply approval or endorsement thereof by us. If you decide to leave the Glogc.com platform and access the third party sites or to use or install any third party applications, software or content, you do so at your own risk and you should be aware that our terms and policies no longer govern. You should review the applicable terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices, of any web site to which you navigate from the Glogc.com platform or relating to any applications you use or install from the Glogc.com platform.
3. In the event that you have a dispute with one or more Users, you agree to release Glogc.com and GoBuilders Netsoft Sdn. Bhd. (and our officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures and employees) from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected to such disputes with other Users or to your use of the Glogc.com platform or the services. In other words, you are solely responsible for your interactions with other Users. We reserve the right, but have no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other Users. Please carefully select the type of information that you post on the Glogc.com platform or through the services or release to others. We disclaim all liability, regardless of the form of action, for the acts or omissions of other Users or Users (including unauthorized Users, or "hackers"). Glogc.com only offers a venue that enables GoLogers and Users to match with each other. Glogc.com does not offer delivery services and Glogc.com is not a delivery company. We are not involved in the actual delivery provided by GoLogers to Users. As a result, we have no control over the quality or reliability of the delivery that occurs as a result of the service; nor do we have any control over the truth or accuracy of the of Users' information listed on the Glogc.com platform. We cannot ensure that a GoLoger or User is who he or she claims to be or that a GoLoger or User will actually complete an arranged service. We reserve the right to change any and all content, software and other items used or contained in the Glogc.com platform and the services at any time without notice. Reference to any products, services, processes or other information, by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof, or any affiliation therewith, by Glogc.com or the Glogc.com platform.
4. The Glogc.com platform and the services may be temporarily unavailable from time to time for maintenance or other reasons. Glogc.com assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, User communications. Glogc.com is not responsible for any technical malfunction or other problems of any telephone network or service, computer systems, servers or providers, computer or mobile phone equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet, on the Glogc.com platform, on any web site or any combination thereof, including injury or damage to User's or to any other person's computer, mobile phone, or other hardware or software, related to or resulting from using or downloading materials in connection with the web and/or in connection with the services.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
1. We at Glogc.com and GoBuilders Netsoft Sdn. Bhd., our subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees and our suppliers provide the Glogc.com platform and the services on an "as is" basis and without any warranty or condition, express, implied or statutory. We do not guarantee and do not promise any specific results from use of the Glogc.com platform and/or the services. We, our subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees and our suppliers specifically disclaim any implied warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. We do not warrant that your use of the services will be accurate, complete, reliable, current, secure, uninterrupted, always available, or error-free, or will meet your requirements, that any defects in the services will be corrected, or that the services are free of viruses or other harmful components. We disclaim liability for, and no warranty is made with respect to, connectivity and availability. We cannot guarantee that each User is at least the required minimum age, nor do we accept responsibility or liability for any content, communication or other use or access of the Glogc.com platform or the services by persons under the age of 18 in violation of this agreement. We are not responsible or liable in any manner for any content posted on the Glogc.com platform or in connection with the service, whether posted or caused by Users of the Glogc.com platform, by Glogc.com, by third parties or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Glogc.com platform or the services. Although we provide rules for User conduct and postings, we do not control and are not responsible for what Users post, transmit or share on the Glogc.com platform and are not responsible for any offensive, inappropriate, obscene, unlawful or otherwise objectionable content you may encounter on the Glogc.com platform or in connection with any content. Glogc.com is not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any User of the Glogc.com platform or services. It also is possible for others to obtain personal information about you due to your use of the Glogc.com platform or the services, and that the recipient may use such information to harass or injure you. We are not responsible for the use of any personal information that you disclose on the Glogc.com platform or through the services.
2. In no event will we, our subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees or our suppliers, be liable to you for any incidental, consequential, or direct damages (including, but not limited to, damages for deletion, corruption, loss of data, loss of programs, failure to store any information or other content maintained or transmitted by our services, service interruptions, or for the cost of procurement of substitute services) arising out of or in connection with Glogc.com, our services or this agreement (however arising, including negligence) even if we or our agents or representatives know or have been advised of the possibility of such damages. We do not screen the tasks posted on the Glogc.com using the services in any way. As a result, we will not be liable for any damages, direct, indirect, incidental and/or consequential, arising out of the use of Glogc.com or the services, including, without limitation, to damages arising out of communicating and/or meeting with other Users of Glogc.com or the services, or introduced to you via Glogc.com or the services. Such damages include, without limitation, physical damages, bodily injury, death and or emotional distress and discomfort. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, our liability, and the liability of our subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees, and suppliers, to you or any third parties in any circumstance is limited to up to 10% or the value of the good in question or RM 100.00, whichever is lower.
1. You agree not to use any technical, financial, strategic and other proprietary and confidential information relating to Glogc.com’s business, operations and properties (“confidential information”) disclosed to you by Glogc.com for your own use or for any purpose other than as contemplated herein. You shall not disclose or permit disclosure of any confidential information to third parties. You agree to take all reasonable measures to protect the secrecy of and avoid disclosure or use of confidential information of Glogc.com in order to prevent it from falling into the public domain. Notwithstanding the above, you shall not have liability to Glogc.com with regard to any confidential information which you can prove: (a) was in the public domain at the time it was disclosed by Glogc.com or has entered the public domain through no fault of yours; (b) was known to you, without restriction, at the time of disclosure, as demonstrated by files in existence at the time of disclosure; (c) is disclosed with the prior written approval of Glogc.com; (d) becomes known to you, without restriction, from a source other than Glogc.com without breach of this agreement by you and otherwise not in violation of Glogc.com’s rights;or (e) is disclosed pursuant to the order or requirement of a court, administrative agency, or other governmental bodies; provided, however, that you shall provide prompt notice of such court order or requirement to Glogc.com to enable Glogc.com to seek a protective order or otherwise prevent or restrict such disclosure.
1. Either you or we may terminate your participation in the Glogc.com platform by removing your information at any time, for any or no reason, without explanation, effective upon sending written or email notice to the other party. Upon such termination, we will remove all of your information from our servers, though we may retain an archived copy of records we have about you as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. We maintain sole discretion to bar your use of the services in the future, for any or no reason. Even after your participation in the Glogc.com platform is terminated, you remain bound to the terms of confidentiality in this service term and condition.
1. Legal disputes or claims between the parties which cannot be resolved informally will be submitted to friendly negotiations first between their legal counsels before further submitting the same for mediation in Malaysia. Parties may elect arbitration or court as the finality of the dispute for a binding decision. In the event of arbitration, the arbitration shall be conducted by the Kuala Lumpur Regional Centre For Arbritration (“KLRAC”) as governed by the Arbritration Act 2005. Any judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. You agree that in no event shall any claim, action or proceeding by you related in any way to the Glogc.com platform and/or the services (including your use of the Glogc.com platform and/or the services) be instituted more than 6 years after the cause of action arose.
GoBuilders Netsoft Sdn Bhd aims to revolutionise industries and build dreams.
GoLog is a new way of delivery
saving both time and money for users with technology.
Follow Us On: